Saturday, March 3, 2012

Shop Etsy!


As an Etsy artist I know how hard it is to get your work recognized and purchased and how good it feels to make money from things you love to do! That’s why if I want to buy something I always check Etsy first. It’s a great place for people to sell their unique wears and for people to find that perfect gift or piece for themselves!
While planning my wedding the first place I go for things I need is Etsy. From bridesmaids dresses to invitations if you want it Etsy probably has it and if not I bet you can find someone to make it for you.
I ordered my bridesmaids dresses here
I wont have them for a few months but I am so excited. She makes all of her items from recycled clothing. Old unwanted pieces become beautiful creations! I wish I had ordered one for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment